Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo

[Read first post] Movie/novel speculation thread

Zero Movie A Curse Affecting Only Girls Speculation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:22 AM

Post all of your speculation, founded or as unfounded as you like, predictions etc. for the movie and novel here. Is Aya a reincarnation of Jesus? Does Itsuki ever get to open her nail salon? Is is all just a dream? And just who the hell is Mary anyway? Tell us what you think!

Important note: This topic is not for spoilers. Only guesses go in this thread. This means that anything we already know from the website, media etc. is fair game, and as such spoiler tags should not be used here. Spoiler topics will be opened closer to release, and you can discuss them there. Anyone posting spoilers will incur unspeakable wrath. If you feel like it should be tagged, don't post it! If you don't want to know anything at all, including officially released info, turn back now.

Example:

Not a spoiler: "I think Aya and Michi will get married at the end, and Risa will go off with the gardener."

Is a spoiler: "Oh my god, I loved the wedding at the end! Aya and Michi were totally meant to be! Didn't see Mayumi going off with Headmistress, though."

Note regarding the novel: You may also post your speculations regarding how the movie may handle things differently from the novel; however, any information not revealed in promo material for the movie or the novel must be spoiler tagged. If you're not sure, use tags just in case.

Example:

Not a spoiler: "I think Risa will die in the movie and survive in the novel."

Is a spoiler: "Risa survives in the novel, therefore I think she will survive in the movie."

(Disclaimer: these are not actual spoilers, don't worry.)

AAHOrHo.gif

#2 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

With the novel out tomorrow, might as well see how wrong I can be. 

• Someone who looked like Aya in the past had her photo taken with the Camera Obscura revealing she would die.  When she drowned (or maybe was murdered), her spirit was tied to the picture and drowns people who kiss the photo because...they're crap kissers?  idk
  • Forearms is Asou, as to make the connection to the other Asous and might be responsible for the Aya photo.
  • I can't shake the feeling Takashi is going to be important, either because he knows something or discovers it later.  
  • Mary knew Aya from the past and is privy to the details of her death.  Site says she "claims" to have graduated from the school so she's probably been telling porkies, but why she's about, I can't even guess. 
  • Headmistress has the answers but she's sitting on them because she's a nun.
  • In a twist on the CB nod, Mayumi will be more obsessive over her brother than he is of her. 
  • Waka will become so famous Shakira will dedicate a song to her.
  • There will be lesbians.

I'm positive at least one of these will come true.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zero Movie, A Curse Affecting Only Girls, Speculation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users