Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) thanks a lot for everything mid :)
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) I really enjoy the soundtrack and i wanted to have it
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:15 PM) no problem! I like it a lot, too, it's very pretty :D
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here

Photo

Localize Fatal Frame 5 Worldwide, Petition

Fatal Frame V Wii U Localization

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 292 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:11 PM

Hello everyone~!

I found out that you can sign some petitions for making Fatal Frame localization possible. (or at least I hope so) ^^'

These are the two petitions that I am planning to sign. 

The first one is for Fatal Frame 5 worldwide localization, I think. And the second one is the whole series.

Fatal Frame 5, Worldwide Localize

Fatal Frame series, Worldwide Localize

I think these are worth to check out. What do you guys think? ^^

#2 OFFLINE   AmethystRain

AmethystRain

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

It doesnt hurt to try as every signature helps. The number of signatures on both those petitions depresses me.I know there must be more Fatal Frame/Project Zero fans out there then that right? :( I'm hoping within the next month we will find out if Fatal Frame 5 is coming to both NA and Europe.

#3 OFFLINE   Reala

Reala

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 431 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:22 PM

I already signed it :D i think reggie saying they dont listen to petitions is total crap i mean it shows them there is a desire for the game outside japan it at least puts them into their minds. Either way if nintendo have one brain cell they'll realise it's a bad idea to withhold a game for their struggling system from the rest of the world and one that utilises the gamepad no less, besides its iwata policy to bring games outside of japan they did it with earthbound
 photo flandrebanner.jpg

#4 OFFLINE   Kenshin 4

Kenshin 4

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:18 PM

Signed and shared.

#5 OFFLINE   spajko

spajko

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 2 posts
  • LocationStockholm,Sweden

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

Also signed.

Btw FF4 was never localized. There was only unofficial english patch. Therefore, I dont think Nintendo will change that policy in the case of FF5 ( the best we can hope is translation patch like in the case of FF4).

Edited by spajko, 26 August 2014 - 10:15 AM.

#6 OFFLINE   Reala

Reala

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 431 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

Tecmo just followed operation zero on twitter. A hope ? A chance ?
 photo flandrebanner.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

I don't see why. Nintendo are the ones with the publishing rights. Nothing Tecmo can do even if they want to. Not like it really means anything, anyway. They probably just see they're getting tweeted a lot from a certain account and follow it.

AAHOrHo.gif

#8 OFFLINE   Yashuu

Yashuu

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 312 posts
  • LocationNaked under a haori

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

I do think Europe will get this eventually, but it'll probably be well into next year at least.

Edited by Yashuu, 30 August 2014 - 06:04 PM.

ZR9JeXg.gif
i will jiggle into your soul

#9 OFFLINE   zydrate101

zydrate101

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:49 AM

It really depresses me that fatal frame got bought by nintendo when i think of what it could be. I just wish the wii u was not region locked. If they didn't want to release it everywhere people could just  get it and play it no matter what. 

#10 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 292 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:39 PM

I am really hoping that Europe will get the game. Also for people all around the world should have a chance to get this ^^

#11 OFFLINE   Dark_Shiva144

Dark_Shiva144

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:48 AM

It really depresses me that fatal frame got bought by nintendo when i think of what it could be. I just wish the wii u was not region locked. If they didn't want to release it everywhere people could just  get it and play it no matter what. 

My thoughts exactly. Somehow, I still hope that one day, FF will also be released on Sony consoles again. It's not like I hate Nintendo or anything, but my interest in Nintendo consoles has gradually decreased the more gimmicks they released. The Wii was interesting at first, but when they started forcing those motion controls into every game, no matter if it fit the game or not, it started to get annoying. I know a lot of people still like the motion controls, but personally, I prefer holding a normal controller in my hands.
I really hope that FFV's controls are fun. My greatest fear in that regard is that they might use the gamepad as the camera in a way that makes ghosts visible on the gamepad only. I always play Fatal Frame with a friend, and it would really suck if the one playing was the only one who could see the ghosts>_>
Also, I would really apprciate it if Nintendo implemented some kind of trophy/achievement system. While trophies aren't all that important to me, they still provide some nice extra challenges from time to time.

Anyway, I'm still hoping those Wiikey guys finally manage to release the WiiU modchip they promised months ago^^"

#12 OFFLINE   calne

calne

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHikamiyama

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:03 AM

Well I really hope that if localization is to come, it won't be anytime soon cause I really can't afford to buy yet another wii u right away :'D

But it'd be nice if it would come eventually.
I mean I don't mind playing japanese version, but... it's just unavoidable not to get stuck at some point when you understand only slightly something.
And it would be really nice to actually read the notes and such.

yuri.gif
hi i used to be beni kthxbye

#13 OFFLINE   koko

koko

Lost Twin

• Administrators
  • 150 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:19 PM

I, on the other hand, want it ASAP. I bought my Wii U just before summer when the game had been announced. I'm eagerly awaiting the day when Nintendo surprise us all with a localisation release daty. 

Heck, even an announcement would do just fine. 

• CakeCorpse likes this

#14 OFFLINE   CakeCorpse

CakeCorpse

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:12 PM

I, on the other hand, want it ASAP. I bought my Wii U just before summer when the game had been announced. I'm eagerly awaiting the day when Nintendo surprise us all with a localisation release daty. 

Heck, even an announcement would do just fine. 

Oh my god this. 

I bought a Wii U this past winter and I honestly would like to use it more. Just hearing an announcement for localization would put me to ease!! The Wii U needs all the support it can get.  

Pixel art by: buta774

#15 OFFLINE   Reala

Reala

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 431 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:30 AM

I dunno if this is worth noting but nintendo is doing an 8 hour twitch stream where they are showing the final build of smash 3ds but first they will be doing upcoming games for wii u and 3ds, what you think would they show fatal frame despite no western release yet
 photo flandrebanner.jpg

#16 OFFLINE   Dark_Shiva144

Dark_Shiva144

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:34 AM

I dunno if this is worth noting but nintendo is doing an 8 hour twitch stream where they are showing the final build of smash 3ds but first they will be doing upcoming games for wii u and 3ds, what you think would they show fatal frame despite no western release yet

You mean this?
http://wiiudaily.com...ream-on-twitch/
Sounds good, maybe we got a reaaaaaally tiny chance they'll announce the localization during the stream?^^"

#17 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 433 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques and Cafe

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:06 PM

I'm thinking we all need to create/sign into twitch accounts and keep posting #wewantfatalframe during the stream... >.> who is with me?!

#18 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:42 PM

Oh, a tree house huh? Well why dont we gather them all together and.... 

Spoiler

All jokes aside, I've read on Spirit Camera's MiiVerse that Mio and Kei's English voice actors (Kari Wahlgren and Josh Keaton) are following Operation Zero's twitter

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#19 OFFLINE   Reala

Reala

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 431 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:19 PM

Doesnt look like it, 5 games are appearing and its not among them
 photo flandrebanner.jpg

#20 OFFLINE   Spirited Exposure

Spirited Exposure

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCrying myself to sleep until we get a US release for FF5

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:38 AM

Let's not forget there's also this petition. On the bright side, it actually has quite a lot of signatures!

https://www.change.o...wii-u-worldwide

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame V, Wii U, Localization

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users