Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
Eisenalex : (16 August 2018 - 02:07 PM) 8 and 10 were my favourites. 10 mostly because I love Choushirous storyline so much.
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:09 PM) As much as I dislike the flashlight, I'm kinda anxious to play his chapter. I wanna know how his story ends up. As long as the kid's school stuff doesn't take too long, hoping to knock out chapter 9 tonight!
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:09 PM) My mind is still stuck on the end of chapter 8 though... Misakiiiiii T_T
Eisenalex : (16 August 2018 - 02:11 PM) I know what you mean. What I disliked the most about the flashlight was that it took too long to regenerate. It happened way too often that I had to stop in the middle of the fight and run in circles until I could fight again, lol.
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:16 PM) I think Chapter 9 is my favourite
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:17 PM) Not to be spoilery, but it has some really cool locations
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:22 PM) argh that happened in the backyard part when all those ghosts regenerate! I couldn't keep up
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:22 PM) and !!!!! new locations?!
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:22 PM) yes! be free, my child, you are no longer stuck in the hospitals
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:24 PM) Omggg... Do the kids really need to go get their school schedule tonight and meet their teachers....?  :que:
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:24 PM) definitely not, education isn't that important
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:25 PM) < dispenser of wisdom and good advice
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:28 PM) "It'll be a real adventure on the first day, guys! Discovering the unknown!"
Eisenalex : (16 August 2018 - 02:32 PM) Are they supposed to meet their teachers before they start going to school?
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:48 PM) Yeah. Their school is different and they don't get their class schedule until tonight. GRowing up I got mine in the mail so I could call my friends and see what classes we had together.
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:48 PM) So tonight we go, they get their schedule and their locker #'s, and get to go and see where their classes are. Which is nice since there's only like 3 min breaks to get from one classroom to the next
GregZerO : (16 August 2018 - 04:56 PM) I need to replay FF4 and visit all those beautiful unsetting cozzy rooms again.
GregZerO : (16 August 2018 - 05:07 PM) Listening to the soundtrack again I remembered this 8 bit version of Tsukimori song a friend from school made this for me and uploaded it on youtube. https://www.youtube....h?v=k0ZlvwD2Sws
GregZerO : (16 August 2018 - 05:08 PM) not sure if i ve shared it before  :thinking:
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 05:12 PM) i don't think you have! that's awesome <3

Photo

Fishtank room-cultural expanation?

Fatal Frame Locations Question