Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo

Movie trailer #2

Zero Movie Trailer Translation

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,210 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:07 AM

Famitsu just posted another article about the movie, with some previously-unseen pictures and a new trailer! At the end you can hear a clip of Jamosa's themesong.

I see photo kissing... :o

ETA: Translations of the character profiles from the website!

• Yashuu and Hex like this

#2 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

Gonna be awesome. Really, this trailer is the creepiest trailer I've ever seen :o

198003testsakuya.png

#3 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:40 AM

Ooh, and they've updated the official website with character profiles! Just look at all those characters! \o/ There are also a few new creepy forest pictures, a section about the Fatal Frame games, and another section about Jamosa's music. The PR team has been very busy today, it seems.

#4 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:45 AM

I'm not sure what it is about her, but "creepy" Aya is so mesmerising.  The theme song sounds catchy but not the best fit (no doubt I'll be listening to it though).  New characters, new nuns, ahhh.  

I wonder what this is about?

#5 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:58 AM

I think from the name you gave the file that you know exactly what it is about. :eyelashes:

It looks like Michi is deliberately choosing to get herself cursed, presumably in the hope that she'll be able to use the experiences to solve the mystery before she dies. I love plots like that!

I'm interested in the lady in the fancy hat who looks as if she's cosplaying Kageri Sendou. I think the website says her name is Merry or Mary? She looks awesome.

#6 OFFLINE   Mircalla

Mircalla

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:07 AM

OMG I'm so exited about this.

I wonder what this is about?

I believe that is the red thread of fate?

Anyway,the new trailer just made everything more intriguing.Like who or what is Aya?Is she a ghost?Is she possessed?It's pretty obvious there won't be a ritual ,or I don't see one coming so far,which kind of sucks.I still can't wait for this though.

aurorasign.png

#7 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:27 AM

GUYS WE GOT AN ASOU

Characters are:

aya_zps332c19ae.pngAYA (Ayami Nakajo): A charismatic girl everyone at the school looks up to. She shuts herself up in her room, not leaving it for a while, but reports begin to surface that a "vision" looking just like her has been seen all over the place...

michi_zpsa0d72f85.pngMICHI (Aoi Morikawa): She likes taking photos, and has an old camera. Her friends begin to vanish one by one, leading her to face up to the mysterious "spiriting aways" with Aya.

risa_zpsb4416d17.pngRISA (Fujiko Kojima): A quiet girl who has looked up to Aya since joining the school. She is to get married soon after graduating, but...

itsuki_zps954647a4.pngITSUKI (Karen Miyama): Risa's friend, and quite self-assured. She dreams of opening a nail salon in the future. She wonders if Aya is involved with the series of disappearances.

kasumi_zpsa32f90e8.pngKASUMI (Kasumi Yamaya): Michi's friend. She is a little introverted, and adores Aya. One day, she suddenly vanishes in front of Michi.

waka_zps1e71c61a.pngWAKA (Minori Hagiwara): She dreams of becoming an idol, and is always at auditions. A little isolated in her class!?

mayumi_zps0ec0f011.pngMAYUMI ASOU (Yuuri Nakamura): A nun, and a teacher at the school. She is always worried about Takashi, her little brother, and lives with him at the dorm.

takashi_zps4d88cd77.pngTAKASHI ASOU (Kodai Asaka): A young man who helps out at the school as the gardener. He is introverted and not good at talking to people. He always drags one leg.

mary_zps3b258fc8.pngMARY (Noriko Nakagoshi): Kazumi Kusanagi - A strange, middle-aged woman who dresses in lolita fashion. She claims to be a graduate of the school, and seems to know a lot about the "curse that affects only girls."

gakuencho_zpsfee0937d.pngHEADMISTRESS (Jun Miho): The school's headmistress, and a graduate of the school herself. She is troubled by her students' mysterious disappearances.

• midwinter and Hex like this

AAHOrHo.gif

#8 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:39 AM

Asou siblings with a Mio/Mayu relationship?  They are doomed.

@midwinter: I didn't even think about that, that's awesome.

#9 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:46 AM

I have a good feel about the theme song. I cant wait to hear the full version and FINALLY!!! This is the sort of trailer I was waiting for!

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#10 OFFLINE   Mircalla

Mircalla

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:13 PM

I knew it,the boy is an Asou .Lol and yes he is kind of like Mayu xD

aurorasign.png

#11 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

So here are a few things that caught my eye as I was watching slowly, scene by scene:

https://33.media.tum...ckg6o5_1280.png

Firstly I just like this shot, with Aya's desk illuminated and the rest in shadow. It's composed nicely, and I hope that kind of attention to detail will show up throughout.

https://38.media.tum...ckg6o6_1280.png

Hello pretty unidentified lady in frilly clothes!

https://31.media.tum...ckg6o1_1280.png

Two people holding hands - I think they might be wearing kimono or yukata. Flashback of some sort?

https://31.media.tum...ckg6o7_1280.png

Aya's room should be my room.

https://38.media.tum...ckg6o2_1280.png

Okay, the Headmistress has this painting of Ophelia in her office. For those who aren't up on their Shakespeare, Ophelia is a character in Hamlet who drowns.

https://38.media.tum...ckg6o8_1280.png

Yeah, I ship them. :wub:  But also, notice the camera on Michi's bedside table. It looks different from the Camera Obscura, and her profile mentions she likes taking photos with an old camera, so... multiple cameras? One camera that changes shapes? midwinter not recognising one camera when she sees it from a different angle? Hmm.

https://31.media.tum...ckg6o9_1280.png

This is where I thought it looked like she was deliberately putting herself at the mercy of the curse. Maybe the red cord is part of a plan or protective ritual?

https://31.media.tum...ckg6o3_1280.png

Gosh, that pose is familiar.

https://38.media.tum...ckg6o4_1280.png

This looks like Aya falling into the water with the red cord still tied to her wrist. What is going on?!

https://38.media.tum...ckg6o3_1280.png

https://38.media.tum...ckg6o2_1280.png

The Asou siblings are literally Mio and Mayu, guys.

https://38.media.tum...ckg6o1_1280.png

Hello, Sadako. Oh wait, wrong movie.

• Yashuu, Hex and deer like this

#12 OFFLINE   Yashuu

Yashuu

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 312 posts
  • LocationNaked under a haori

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:16 PM

Oh god the asou siblings, this is the type of nudge I wanted. I'm so excited!

ZR9JeXg.gif
i will jiggle into your soul

#13 OFFLINE   Mircalla

Mircalla

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:34 PM

Wow midwinter,you're so attentive,you might be a detective.

I think the woman in frilly clothes is Mary,idk,she's wearing lolita there too so it might be her.Or some other lolita girl.And gosh yes the Asou siblings are Mio and Mayu D8

aurorasign.png

#14 OFFLINE   GregZerO

GregZerO

Jelly Bisquit

• Spirited Aways
  • 275 posts
  • Location???

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:09 AM

The trailer is so nice,it makes me really looking forward to watch it.The plot is very interesting and i love the directing.The only thing that I didn't like is the song,well i haven't listened the whole stuff but i believe that it doesnt fit,I don't like it in general though.

tumblr_mayvegYZYE1rnbk4so1_400.gif

#15 OFFLINE   Rezz

Rezz

Mama Miya

• Spirited Aways
  • 106 posts
  • LocationLurking

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:50 AM

- Male character

- Asou

- Calls Mayu to mind

Welp, he's 3/3 on 'criteria for how to be boned in a Fatal Frame title' lmao.

Anyway, this is looking promising! Though the song randomly starting in the middle of it totally killed the horror mood, hahaha.

#16 OFFLINE   Rheo

Rheo

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 500 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:11 PM

somehow I feel this got me a little excited, and...

hmm...

yeah obviously there's like 1 or 2 male character only then everyone's female. if that's how it suits the story, then we shall see XD

oh that Mio and Mayu cutscene dear please please don't die yet...

what. I hoped too soon XDD

30vipvk.jpg

#17 OFFLINE   NightmarePictures001

NightmarePictures001

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 185 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:11 AM

OMG Mayu, stop possessing Asou twins LOL. That scene just screams Fatal Frame so much. There are soooo many Fatal Frame references in this Fatal Frame movie LOL. I do hope they have a lot of original stuff too though. I mean the red cord, two girls lying next to each other face to face is really Fatal Framish but it would be nice to see some real unique ness in this movie, and not using the same old tricks.. I don't mean to sound negative here but we have seen these scenes before.. Hopefully that's it for the fan service in this film though..

#18 OFFLINE   sora2522

sora2522

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:59 AM

. . . That awful awful moment when you actually recognize what dress Mary's wearing in the trailer jfc *shameless lolita* MID Y U HAVE TO POINT THINGS OUT

I am interested in seeing how this actually plays out though. I'm totally revisiting all of this news cuz it's been a while since I've actually lurked / stalked for news, but reading on all of the characters and whatnot....my god I need this NOW

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zero Movie, Trailer, Translation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users