Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) thanks a lot for everything mid :)
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) I really enjoy the soundtrack and i wanted to have it
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:15 PM) no problem! I like it a lot, too, it's very pretty :D
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here

Photo

Your Dream Cast

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:27 AM

I guess here we can have fun picking out actors we'd like to see for the American version of the film.

I support the idea of Sean Bean being cast for this sort of project. I would also like to see Emma Roberts as the main role or maybe a sub character or maybe even a Madoka character that gets killed off in the first 5 minutes or something. I really liked her acting in Scream 4 and haven't really checked up much of her work since then but most likely will in the near future. Many many people may find this surprising but Kristen Stewart has a stronger suit in acting for horror. I've always thought of her as a terrible actress until I saw the 2007 film The Messengers where she acted pretty good. I WOULD NOT have her as the main role because we've seen too much of her as of late because of Twilight but most likely as a Madoka character because lets face it we've never seen her die before in a film (Breaking Dawn part 1 doesn't count) and it would be fan-service for the people who just hate her guts. Oh and I might be a bit bias and a bit of a fanboy but... Emma Watson please!

In the end I would like to see Emma Roberts and Sean Bean in the film. Since there is nothing shared about the film I guess we can make our own cast and let it evolve as time passes when news of the film like the plot.

Edit: If they for some reason found this topic please to God dont hang me or feed me to Kusabi if they cast Kristen Stewart as the main role. I'm 100% against the idea just as much as many people most likely are   :ph34r:

Edited by ナガクラ, 27 July 2014 - 12:40 AM.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#2 OFFLINE   Reala

Reala

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 431 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:31 AM

Vin diesel!!!! Lol in all seriousness I'm not sure most horror films I've seen with the exception woman in black and maybe a few others they have been absolutely terrible. Wouldn't mind seeing Karen Gillon (companion of the 11th doctor) she was no bad in that recent horror movie besides the movie itself being bollocks

Oh god no!!! Twilight is against nature!!!it shouldn't of happened!!!!

Edited by Storm Eyes, 27 July 2014 - 08:32 AM.

photo flandrebanner.jpg

#3 OFFLINE   deer

deer

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:20 PM

I honestly don't like the idea of a Hollywood version because the main element in the games is the shinto/japanese culture and It'd look very awkward to hire american actors and I don't want the movie to turn into a "Gaijin goes to a haunted house in Japan and saves the day", also hiring Japanese actors speaking english would look awkward too. So I have no idea who would I want in the film, I'm kinda just waiting to see the full movie so either I can be in shock because of how good the movie is and how good the casting was or be really embarrassed at how stupid the movie was.

ABID1K8.jpg

#4 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 292 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:28 AM

(I kind of agree with deer, but..)

As the main female character Emily Browning or Jennifer Lawrence would be cool. ^^ No Sean Bean, because we all know he is going to die at some part of the movie xD

#5 OFFLINE   Rheo

Rheo

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 500 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:58 AM

(I kind of agree with deer, but..)

As the main female character Emily Browning or Jennifer Lawrence would be cool. ^^ No Sean Bean, because we all know he is going to die at some part of the movie xD

Exactly because I've had enough of him dying in some movies lol (except Silent Hill, though...)

as for the rest of the cast, I don't care O_O

I just don't know who'll be the right person for this, but then one thing came to mind... how about Japanese or half-Japanese actors who had been landed on hollywood movies like Rinko Kikuchi? XD

30vipvk.jpg

#6 OFFLINE   deer

deer

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

Exactly because I've had enough of him dying in some movies lol (except Silent Hill, though...)

as for the rest of the cast, I don't care O_O

I just don't know who'll be the right person for this, but then one thing came to mind... how about Japanese or half-Japanese actors who had been landed on hollywood movies like Rinko Kikuchi? XD

Oh yeah.. now that you mention it I would love to see Tao Okamoto, Rila Fukushima, Koyuki Kato, Rinko Kikuchi, Ken Watanabe, Chiaki Kuriyama, Eriko Hatsune, Ko Shibasaki, etc.

Now I am really hoping for Okamoto to get a main role in the movie.

• Rheo likes this

ABID1K8.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   mudkip25

mudkip25

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

Chloë Grace Moretz. That is all. We don't even need to have any more actors. All we need is her.

#8 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:03 PM

^^ No Sean Bean, because we all know he is going to die at some part of the movie xD

He sure didn't die in ether Silent Hill films >.>

Chloë Grace Moretz. That is all. We don't even need to have any more actors. All we need is her.

I like her acting, she could pull it off.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users