Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo

Hollywood "Fatal Frame": Yay or nay?

Fatal Frame Movie Opinion

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   GregZerO

GregZerO

Jelly Bisquit

• Spirited Aways
  • 273 posts
  • Location???

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

I think that I am more hopeful than worried,I like both of the first SIlent Hill & Resident Evil movies(the sequels.....not so much....though).

I believe that the movie will be decent , but we basically know nothing so I will wait for a little more information to start judging it :P

tumblr_mayvegYZYE1rnbk4so1_400.gif

#22 OFFLINE   CakeCorpse

CakeCorpse

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:46 AM

The only thing I've been hoping for with a hollywood release of the Fatal Frame movie is helping the chances of the game getting localized here.

Other than that I don't care with what happens to it creatively, etc. As a fan I'll go see it but I will walk in that theatre with no expectations. Anything that is done well will be a delightful surprise and I think thats all I could hope for. 

Pixel art by: buta774

#23 OFFLINE   Salya

Salya

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 2 posts
  • LocationRealm of Darkness, eying the doorway to Limbo

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:56 PM

i think it would be neat if they did a movie of one of those games. I won't wish yet who know if they will. I'm still waiting on the DMC movie set for 2016. -_-

#24 OFFLINE   Elyonum

Elyonum

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 120 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:24 PM

I'm optimistic but with low expectations, like a lot of the people here xD 

I wish I knew if the director had the same enthusiasm and passion I saw in the producer/director of the first Silent Hill movie. To me that movie is a particular gem of videogame adaptations, because you could see the honest respect behind it even if it did change up some aspects of the universe. I'm hoping the FF movie will be something on a similar vein, but seeing this guy's track record makes me assume it's going to be something bland and forgettable. 

I'm hoping so badly it won't, though!!

• CakeCorpse likes this

bff2gl.jpg

Sweetness~ 

#25 OFFLINE   Mircalla

Mircalla

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:54 PM

I would love a Hollywood fatal frame movie.Why?Because I get to see this one in the cinema.I'm not expecting much.I hope however that if they base the story of the movie in one of the games,let it be Fatal Frame 1.I hope they don't do 2,because,well,I don't know why but that is the most famous Fatal Frame title,and I'm pretty sure they can't  handle the emotions of that one (one sister kills the other,the audience will be like what the hell,why?),and not to mention how they'd do with Fatal Frame 3 or 4.If they write a plot about the 3rd one,it's gonna start with a sex scene,then the car crash xD and if they do the 4th one,I'm pretty sure there'll be a lesbian sex scene there.In other words,they can't deal with the stories,or the emotions of any game other than the 1st.

If they make a movie,and I don't care if they base it on any of the games or they just make a new plot for it,they'd better not mess with the essence of Fatal Frame; the camera,the rituals,the Japanese setting (please if they ever make a movie,and they put in a ritual there somewhere,don't let it be a "satanic cult" ritual in a western environment).

I just want to have faith in this guy,but somehow I can't,I'm sure they'll ruin everything with a lame plot,characters and everything.And I know they won't have a Japanese setting,because,why the hell,we're Hollywood,all of our movies take place in America.I hope I'm wrong though,I hope that this movie proves me wrong and ends up to be a good videogame adaption movie (please prove me wrong!)

aurorasign.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame Movie, Opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users