Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:05 AM) yeah, there are a couple of different versions, i think
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:06 AM) i tried removing the voiceover from the quiet version, and it's okayish, but it affects the music a bit too because the melody line is someone humming instead of an instrument
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:13 AM) anyway, it's here if you want it!
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) thanks a lot for everything mid :)
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) I really enjoy the soundtrack and i wanted to have it
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:15 PM) no problem! I like it a lot, too, it's very pretty :D
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!

Photo
- - - - -

Imagine characters as hostile ghosts

Fatal Frame Series Ghosts

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:34 PM

I've made no secret of the fact that I love when player characters become ghosts, like Madoka in FF4. I also love Amane as an attacking ghost in Mission Mode. So let's have a topic to imagine what it would be like when friendly ghosts and ghostly friends attack. Who would you like to get a battle cameo?

I always thought in FF4 it would be a lot of fun to have to fight You Haibara at some point. And again this is something I've talked about before, but Kei and Miku as attacking ghosts in the last couple of nights of FF3 would be super spooky and distressing. Imagine ghost Miku slowing time down! And ghost Kei going invisible and then jumping out at you!

I've also seen fanart of ghostly Ruka standing on the ceiling, and I seem to remember one of evil ghost Mutsuki as well. Give me all your ideas!

#2 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

I love the idea of Miku and Kei as ghosts, too, but I never considered Miku using her ability against you, that's awesome.  It could be more of the same, but a Miya/Misaki battle similar to Kageri/Watashi on the stage would have made me happy, purely because a dark Miya could look pretty cool.  Misao, too.

Also, Kureha for not having a hostile or boss appearance!  

#3 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:51 PM

Oh my god yes, dark Miya hadn't even crossed my mind, but that could have been amazing.

#4 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of ad hominems.

• Spirited Aways
  • 715 posts
  • LocationIn a nest made of the Kusabi's hair.

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:12 AM

As much as I love Miku and want things to turn out good for her in the end I think that in 3 should you have chosen to go back instead of following Mafuyu then Reika would kill Miku.  That way Rei would feel even more hopeless of the situation as Miku is her rock in life at the moment and we'd get the chance to fight Miku as a ghost.  Fighting arguably the mascot of the series in a situation like that would just feel so wrong but would add a lot.  It could also be used to create an ending where Rei fully takes on the role of the priestess at the end to mirror Reika which would have been really sad but awesome.

Misao is definitely an obvious pick.  He disappeared in the village so you can't tell me there's no trace of him at all there.

Sakuya's mom would have been cool to fight as well.

#5 OFFLINE   GregZerO

GregZerO

Jelly Bisquit

• Spirited Aways
  • 273 posts
  • Location???

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:30 AM

No matter how much I love Miku,I would like to see her as a Hostile Ghost.It surely gives you a strange feel when you have to fight characters that were on your side for almost all the game.

Even Madoka who died in like 10 minutes had an impact when you were fighting her!

tumblr_mayvegYZYE1rnbk4so1_400.gif

#6 OFFLINE   deer

deer

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:52 PM

It would be cool if we had to fight Itsuki and Mutsuki, Sae and Yae and the Osaka twins (Musubi and Tsuzuri? forgot their names.) in mission mode. Each pair in a different mission.

You would have to watch out for Sae AND YAE so it would be even harder. And also Ryokan Kurosawa and his twin. And Kureha and her twin. AND A HORDE OF KUSABIS. Am I exaggerating too much?

Edited by deer, 29 June 2014 - 04:54 PM.

ABID1K8.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   Elyonum

Elyonum

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 120 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

For some reason my dream was to see an ending where Mio and Mayu die as ghosts in the village, and when a new protagonist comes to investigate (what dam? there is no dam in this universe, shoo!), Mio is a helpful ghost showing you the camera obscura and how to leave the village, called "Trapped Twin", and Mayu is a resentful angry ghost who attacks (but whose weakness is still her handicapped leg) called "Failed Sacrifice" or "Hopeful Sacrifice", I dunno xD

This is why 

Spoiler

• Meital likes this

bff2gl.jpg

Sweetness~ 

#8 Guest_Haise_*

Guest_Haise_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:07 PM

Mayu as a ghost, running at you screaming "you promised you wouldn't leave me". And right before she kills you she says "didn't we promise each other" and right after you died "that we'll always be together?". Also, she has to have a tiny bit broken neck. 

Ren as a ghost wo becomes hostile when you play with a male character, and as a vanishing ghost who runs away screaming upon seeing a woman. 

Spoiler

Rei who counters your camera shots with her camera, and can also fatal frame you, somehow. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame Series, Ghosts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users