Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo

Movie trailer #1

Zero Movie Poll Translation Trailer

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you excited? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you excited for the film now?

1. Yes. (6 votes [26.09%])

Percentage of vote: 26.09%

2. Yes! (2 votes [8.70%])

Percentage of vote: 8.70%

3. YES!!! (14 votes [60.87%])

Percentage of vote: 60.87%

4. No. (1 votes [4.35%])

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:12 AM

Very very cool!

I like it that the movie isn't using any Zero story we are familiar with to be honest. I think it's most Zero stories work best when they are stand alones or compliment the series (ie focus on a side character 'connected' to the main plot)

That's just me though.

I'm curious to see how the Christian imagery will be incorporated too!  I've only watched it once (in hotel and it's 3am so don't want to wake everyone up), but I'll give further thoughts once I get to watch it a few more times!

#22 OFFLINE   Spiral

Spiral

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

looks great, that water walking scene is cool

#23 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:47 PM

Kadokawa has posted an International Trailer 

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#24 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,210 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:22 AM

Huh. They don't usually release international trailers for upcoming movies as a matter of course, do they? I'm hoping this means it's going to be available in the west in one form or another. It'd be really cool to get to see it in a cinema.

• Reala likes this

#25 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:38 AM

Huh. They don't usually release international trailers for upcoming movies as a matter of course, do they? I'm hoping this means it's going to be available in the west in one form or another. It'd be really cool to get to see it in a cinema.

I dont follow them enough to be sure of that but I have seen many international trailers for Japanese films (from other companies) in the past like the Higurashi films titled as "Shill Cries of Summer" but those never got a English subbed release outside of Japan (that I know of). Maybe the Japanese home release will have English subtitles? I know the Steins;Gate movie has English subs in the Blu-Ray release but who knows. Its a possibility.

We should wait on further details like the home release and check if it comes subbed on the DVD and Blu-Ray or something. I know Japan uses region 2 for DVD and region A for their Blu-Ray. I think some of their Blu-Ray releases are released region free but I dont know how common that is.

I guess all we can do is cross our fingers till then or maybe hope they'll have an English distributor 

EDIT: Now that I think about it. Sadako 3D was released legitimately in English for the US but my sources like CrunchyRoll never said a word about it even I didn't knew a thing about it till just recently so maybe its a possibility.
http://www.amazon.co...words=Sadako 3D

Here is a link of region codes if anybody is interested >.>

http://www.codefreed...-questions.html

But basically

DVD

1 USA & Canada
2 Europe & Japan
3 South East Asia
4 Latin America & Australia
5 Russia, Rest of Asia and Africa
6 China
8 International Venues, Cruise Ships, Planes, etc.

Blu-Ray

A Americas, East and South East Asia
B Europe, Africa, Oceania, Middle East, French teritories, Greenland
C Central and South Asia; Mongolia, Russia, and People's Republic of China.

Edited by ナガクラ, 09 July 2014 - 09:13 AM.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#26 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 296 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:29 AM

Yes ! I am pretty excited~ ^^

I just hope it's not going to be so general Asian horror movie (with super weird ending like most of  them have..) :3 And hopefully it will still be Fatal Frame style with Camera Obscura and not just using it's name. ...Like D.o.A movie. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zero Movie, Poll, Translation, Trailer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users