Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
AnimalLover4... : (29 August 2017 - 09:39 PM) I'm fine.
AnimalLover4... : (29 August 2017 - 09:39 PM) How about you?
Kouta Koikawa : (05 September 2017 - 01:26 PM) I remember how this forum used to be active. That was many years ago. We need a new game to make the forum active again.
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:29 AM) How about Fatal Frame Card Game?
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:35 AM) Couldn't find anything about it here
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) But it exist, quite long
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) http://www.fourhman.com/fatalframe/
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 09:05 PM) That card game looks so cool!
Rezz : (08 September 2017 - 09:46 PM) I c u, 2017 exchange
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 10:11 PM) when do the exchanges usually start?
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) It varies, but usually around November
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) Last year started very late because I wasn't planning to run it but then changed my mind
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:36 PM) Maybe will be earlier this year :3c
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:52 PM) (To be clear, I didn't set up the forum this time, I'm assuming Hex did. So thank you, Hex!)
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) There's a Nintendo Direct coming.
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) I'm not holding my breath for it but a teaser for a new FF would be nice.
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It would
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It's happening pretty late at night here, so I doubt I'll stay up and watch it, but I'd be happy to wake up to news
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 08:54 AM) Same for me. At least KT once stated that they have a little something in the works for the Switch and I doubt it'll only be FE: Warriors.
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 10:57 PM) Now that was kinda disappointing. Didn't expect Doom and Wolfenstein. As expected, no FF news, unfortunately. I'm surprised that we didn't get a Smash 4 port announced or any news on Travis Strikes Back.

Photo

Gallery tutorial

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:17 PM

Yes, we do have a gallery! There's not much there right now, but we're hoping to change that soon. If anyone has any screenshots or Fatal Frame fanworks they'd like to share, here's how. (Note: please only upload fanworks you created.)

Firstly, note that most of the sections are closed to member uploads. We're hoping that eventually they'll contain all the official artwork, renders and so on that were on the old BCL gallery, and they'll be overseen by moderators. The sections that are open to members are the Screenshots subcategories for each game, and the Fanworks gallery.

So let's say you want to upload a screenshot from FF1. You go into the FF1 section, go into the gallery named Screenshots, and click the big black "Upload" button on the top right. From there you'll get to a screen that looks like this:

Attached File  Gallery Tutorial 1.png   29.28K   2 downloads

Click "Choose Files", select the image you want from your documents. It'll come up with a little preview like so:

Attached File  Gallery Tutorial 2.png   33.76K   2 downloads

If everything's as you want it, hit "Review & Publish". You'll be taken to a second screen, where you can edit the title if you wish, and add tags and a description.

Attached File  Gallery Tutorial 3.png   52.69K   2 downloads

Once you're happy with that, hit "Finish & Publish" and you're done! If you want to change something, there's an "Image Moderation" button below the image when you view it, and from there you can edit the title, tags and description if you wish.

If you want to upload to the Fanworks section, there's an extra step before all these. In Fanworks, everyone has their own album, so if you've created a lot of graphics, for example, they'll all be in one place. When you click "Upload", you'll get a screen like this:

Attached File  Gallery Tutorial 4.png   18.98K   2 downloads

Click "Create New Album" and there'll be a popup where you can fill in the details.

Attached File  Gallery Tutorial 5.png   25.6K   3 downloads

As you're filling it in, make sure to select the "Fanworks" category from the dropdown menu, because it isn't automatically selected. If you wish, you can turn off comments and ratings. When you're ready click "Save", and then follow the steps above to upload, and you're done!

Attached File  Gallery Tutorial 6.png   344.65K   4 downloads

All your albums and uploads will be visible from your profile in the "Gallery" tab.

We're going to try and get the gallery back up to standard again since the old one's been deleted, but in the meantime I hope some of you will consider using it to upload your Fatal Frame-related images!

• Emi, Homuranagi and AnimalLover47999 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users