Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
Butterflychaser : (12 April 2018 - 11:52 PM) :icon_hisame:
Butterflychaser : (12 April 2018 - 11:53 PM) I agree- I much prefer the pre 4 set out of the games, though it's probably nostalgia in my personal case
Butterflychaser : (12 April 2018 - 11:53 PM) Oh well, I'm just glad the series is still alive and this forum is too...kinda. It's nice coming here from time to time
PikaLink91 : (13 April 2018 - 07:27 AM) I had honestly hoped for a bit more activity, oh well, guess I am just late to the party...
Hex : (19 April 2018 - 08:04 PM) Will anyone be replaying 4 for its 10th anniversary in July?   :icon_ruka:
PikaLink91 : (19 April 2018 - 09:21 PM) I was actually thinking about replaying it tonight. Is my favorite afterall.
midwinter : (19 April 2018 - 09:54 PM) I'll definitely be doing that at some point - I still need to get proper quality costume images for the wiki
Butterflychaser : (22 April 2018 - 02:55 PM) I will be!
EternalSinger : (29 April 2018 - 06:54 PM) I will be! Much excitement.
GregZerO : (01 May 2018 - 08:09 AM) I finally ordered RE7 yesterday since it got a huge price drop and I'm looking forward to it!
Hex : (01 May 2018 - 10:08 AM) *excitement levels rise*  I hope you enjoy it!   :icon_tengai:
Hex : (01 May 2018 - 10:09 AM) Nice to see FF4 love too.  <3
GregZerO : (07 May 2018 - 09:52 PM) my first impressissions is that RE7 is great
GregZerO : (07 May 2018 - 09:54 PM) was afraid that it might feel a bit too much outlast
GregZerO : (07 May 2018 - 09:54 PM) (and i didnt enjoy outlast 2 at all)
GregZerO : (07 May 2018 - 09:55 PM) but its great,feels like i'm playng REmake/REZero
GregZerO : (07 May 2018 - 09:57 PM) i m pretty early in the game though, but i enjoy it a lot
Chou : (17 May 2018 - 04:14 PM) Speaking of FF4, I had to redo my patch for the translation for my Wii... And started it up from scratch. I think I had only made it halfway through before
Chou : (18 May 2018 - 02:10 PM) I can't believe it's been 10 years!  For the anniversary, do we want to start a thread for everyone wanting to play through and relive the nostalgia? (or play through the first time because i never completed it before, haha :x )
midwinter : (18 May 2018 - 04:39 PM) that would be a good idea!

Photo

Gallery tutorial

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,155 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:17 PM

Yes, we do have a gallery! There's not much there right now, but we're hoping to change that soon. If anyone has any screenshots or Fatal Frame fanworks they'd like to share, here's how. (Note: please only upload fanworks you created.)

Firstly, note that most of the sections are closed to member uploads. We're hoping that eventually they'll contain all the official artwork, renders and so on that were on the old BCL gallery, and they'll be overseen by moderators. The sections that are open to members are the Screenshots subcategories for each game, and the Fanworks gallery.

So let's say you want to upload a screenshot from FF1. You go into the FF1 section, go into the gallery named Screenshots, and click the big black "Upload" button on the top right. From there you'll get to a screen that looks like this:

Attached File  Gallery Tutorial 1.png   29.28K   2 downloads

Click "Choose Files", select the image you want from your documents. It'll come up with a little preview like so:

Attached File  Gallery Tutorial 2.png   33.76K   2 downloads

If everything's as you want it, hit "Review & Publish". You'll be taken to a second screen, where you can edit the title if you wish, and add tags and a description.

Attached File  Gallery Tutorial 3.png   52.69K   2 downloads

Once you're happy with that, hit "Finish & Publish" and you're done! If you want to change something, there's an "Image Moderation" button below the image when you view it, and from there you can edit the title, tags and description if you wish.

If you want to upload to the Fanworks section, there's an extra step before all these. In Fanworks, everyone has their own album, so if you've created a lot of graphics, for example, they'll all be in one place. When you click "Upload", you'll get a screen like this:

Attached File  Gallery Tutorial 4.png   18.98K   2 downloads

Click "Create New Album" and there'll be a popup where you can fill in the details.

Attached File  Gallery Tutorial 5.png   25.6K   3 downloads

As you're filling it in, make sure to select the "Fanworks" category from the dropdown menu, because it isn't automatically selected. If you wish, you can turn off comments and ratings. When you're ready click "Save", and then follow the steps above to upload, and you're done!

Attached File  Gallery Tutorial 6.png   344.65K   4 downloads

All your albums and uploads will be visible from your profile in the "Gallery" tab.

We're going to try and get the gallery back up to standard again since the old one's been deleted, but in the meantime I hope some of you will consider using it to upload your Fatal Frame-related images!

• Emi, Homuranagi and AnimalLover47999 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users