Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:05 AM) yeah, there are a couple of different versions, i think
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:06 AM) i tried removing the voiceover from the quiet version, and it's okayish, but it affects the music a bit too because the melody line is someone humming instead of an instrument
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:13 AM) anyway, it's here if you want it!
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) thanks a lot for everything mid :)
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) I really enjoy the soundtrack and i wanted to have it
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:15 PM) no problem! I like it a lot, too, it's very pretty :D
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!

Photo
- - - - -

Day 5 - Least Favourite Female Character

Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

Day 5

Who is your least favourite female character? Why?

(Draw her! Write about her! Simply tell us who and why! Post a graphic or a screenshot!)

#2 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

Hmm... I cannot say... most likely Mayu. I like to see her struggle as ghost grab her. Her screaming is music to my ears.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#3 OFFLINE   PhoenixTsukino

PhoenixTsukino

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

I guess Mayu though I didn't want her too die. She was just always in the way. Though I like her more in the remake.

l.jpg

Check out my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/PhoenixTsukino (I make Let's Plays)

#4 OFFLINE   Meadz

Meadz

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

I'll have to say Maya from Spirit Camera because her story was the least interesting and I found it hard to get drawn to her as a character. Spirit-Camera-girl-insert.jpg

#5 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

D: this really hard....I don't exactly hate any of the females or characters in general....but I would have to say Mayu (the one in the original the remake one is a lot better) because she always got in my way and one time got me stuck and I had to restart pretty far back in the game. :/

a80Suw0.png

#6 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

Hummm... I'll say Mayu ( because she's soooo enervating D< )

198003testsakuya.png

#7 OFFLINE   sora2522

sora2522

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:51 PM

I'll have to say Maya from Spirit Camera because her story was the least interesting and I found it hard to get drawn to her as a character.

I completely forgot about Maya. Shows how much I care for that game haha.

Other than Maya, I would say Mayu because she's kind of a useless DERP = =; when I was playing with my friend watching, it got to the point where we literally just kept walking without her. Sure, it was kinda sadistic of us to watch her suffer as we left, buuuut...she deserved it

NPCs, I hate Yashuu. If she JUST LEFT THEM ALONE, THAT DAMN RIFT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED TO BEGIN WITH. Also special shout-out to Broken Neck from FF1 >________> no one likes you...

#8 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of ad hominems.

• Spirited Aways
  • 715 posts
  • LocationIn a nest made of the Kusabi's hair.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

The rift would have likely happened either way as it was too late by that point.

Hmmmm honestly.......none of them.  I don't dislike any of the female characters.

#9 OFFLINE   Zuhna

Zuhna

Beardghost

• Spirited Aways
  • 65 posts
  • LocationIsland full of bananas

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

Mayu. Hard time to decide. She doesn't show much personality.

zD527Ay.png

#10 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

Mio. She's so dull and I'm so sick of her, whichever age, bust size or hair colour she takes on.

AAHOrHo.gif

#11 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:22 PM

The trap had closed without her realising it, and now she couldn't get out.

After she broke her leg, Mayu couldn't go out to play any more, so Mio didn't, either. Not that Mayu told her to stay – not in so many words. Mio did it anyway, and they were always together, until they didn't know how to be with other people, until they didn't even want to.

She didn't know how to need Mio less, and it terrified her to think of a day when Mio would need her less. She didn't set out to manipulate, but sometimes it was easier to exaggerate her limp than to tell Mio she didn't want to be alone; and sometimes it was easier for Mio to have someone vulnerable to protect. They needed each other, and the need reinforced itself. Everyone could see Mayu slowing Mio down, but nobody saw that Mio sometimes liked never being expected to go faster. And so the trap clamped tighter.

The butterfly in the woods showed her a way out. She didn't admit to herself what a relief it was to run from Mio for once, like coming up for air after years holding her breath.

----

A double-drabble for Mio and Mayu, because they sort of work together at being my least favourite. ;) I don't like the way they both seem to embrace and reinforce Mayu's weakness. And by themselves, they're kinda dull. I don't hate them, but I'm a bit bored of them now.

#12 OFFLINE   Nephthys13

Nephthys13

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:20 PM

I know everybody will hate me, but:

Yashuu. *Hides under a desk*

I don't hate her, nor I blame her for causing the Rift. It's just her personality, her conscientious behaviour, her pure character...

She isn't my type. (sounds wierd, I know)

But I love her voice and her "hand attack" (where she covers your viewfinder with bloody handprints) :3

#13 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Mio and Mayu. One is the embodiment of paint drying and the other is so beyond broken it's not even entertaining from an antagonistic angle.  

#14 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 292 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

To be honest, I don't dislike any of them. If I don't like some character at least I feel sorry for her. .. ´:>

Scratch that, my sister reminded me about this wonderful old lady, what a lovely grandma...

mummo.jpg

• Hex likes this

#15 OFFLINE   Elyonum

Elyonum

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 120 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:16 AM

This young lady: 

2hr22qq.png

bff2gl.jpg

Sweetness~ 

#16 OFFLINE   Chuiga

Chuiga

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 59 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:30 PM

I first thought, that I don't kind a have least favorite character. But then I remembered something.

mayunvaikeudet_zpsfpaaidm8.jpg

At Project Zero 2, I felt that Mayu was a poor poor thing, I have to protect her. But at Deep Crimson Butterfly I realised that she had another side. That manipulating sticking side. After Puppet ending I was sure about it. She was obsessed and crazy. How did I ever see her as innocent girl? It felt.. betrayal!

• Hex likes this

#17 OFFLINE   Spirit Mountain

Spirit Mountain

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 10 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:15 PM

I'd probably have to say the stroller grandma character is my least favorite female character.

Strollergrandmabio_zps7iuaiydx.jpg

The only reason I hate her being because she kept killing me on that annoying roof top mission. 

That being said, I really hated Minamo Kuze - sadistic little witch.

Minamokuzebio_zpsbdkgr4zw.jpg

#18 OFFLINE   FeraN

FeraN

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 04:51 PM

Ayako. Cutting off the canary's head with scissors is already a reason for me to hate her as I have zero tolerance for animal abuse. Add that to the fact she was twisted and sadistic little witch enjoying to see others hurt, and I have no sympathy for her fate. Being a child does not excuse her the slightest either, just makes her even more twisted. Probably should blame You as from him Ayako most likely inherited it.

Same goes for the Handmaidens from FF3, mainly Minamo and Hisame for killing the animals in the side comic and being little respectable ladies in overall - even Amane's points decreased for killing the cat, even if I otherwise liked her. Yep, hurting animals cruelly and without reason is the quickest way for me to hate someone.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users