Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo
- - - - -

Day 3 - Favourite Female Character

Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

Day 3

Who is your favourite female character? (So many to choose from!) Why?

(Draw her! Write about her! Simply tell us who and why! Post a graphic that you made or of the character!)

#2 OFFLINE   fukuro

fukuro

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

I don't have a specific favorite but here are my top five (not in any order)

tumblr_mgx3dlwCK51qzjzoqo1_500.png

tumblr_inline_mgjuh71SHk1rtflm6.gif

~Open for Commissions~

#3 OFFLINE   PhoenixTsukino

PhoenixTsukino

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

My favorite female character is Misaki Asou. She's strong, badass, and gorgeous. I also love her hair.

Misaki_Asou1.png

Check out my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/PhoenixTsukino (I make Let's Plays)

#4 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

I would like to agree with PhoenixTsukino. Misaki stands out a lot compared to the rest of the female characters.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#5 OFFLINE   Meadz

Meadz

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

Miku Hinasaki is my favorite female character and just barely beat Misaki for the position really.  Miku is such a tragic character.  She's had a rough childhood, has been forced to isolate herself out of fear and then she loses the one person she depended upon, the last of her family.  She does manage to find a life with Rei and Yuu but even then it's not the same, it takes Fatal Frame III events for her to really connect with Rei.  Really though, why I love her is that because, despite being such a tragic character, she cares for others.  She goes searching for Mafuyu and feels empathy for the spirits she comes across.  Afterward she continues on with life and when Rei loses Yuu she takes care of Rei in a personal and business sense.

Miku's pretty awesome.

#6 OFFLINE   Chasind_Valentine

Chasind_Valentine

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

xgjnkx.jpg2m43z1j.jpg

​My favorite character is probably Ruka Minazuki, with Miku coming in an extremely close second. Although at times Miku definitely pops into first!

#7 OFFLINE   GregZerO

GregZerO

Jelly Bisquit

• Spirited Aways
  • 273 posts
  • Location???

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

This is really hard,

Probably my favorite characters are Ruka & Miku.

Although i am most connected with Mio's & Mayu's story,together they beat Ruka & Miku. :)

tumblr_mayvegYZYE1rnbk4so1_400.gif

#8 OFFLINE   Magamdy

Magamdy

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

I will have to say Rei :). I am gonna choose her because she seems the strongest of all woman in the series, while still being very feminine. She isn't whiny like Miku or Mayu... Also, she wears pants instead of mini-skirts...

#9 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

I will have to say Rei :). I am gonna choose her because she seems the strongest of all woman in the series, while still being very feminine. She isn't whiny like Miku or Mayu... Also, she wears pants instead of mini-skirts..

i like all of them so it is really hard to choose but agreed with you Rei are Strongest of all woman in the series

and Yes she wear Pants :)

#10 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

MAYU!! she`s my goddess lol

but seriously yes Mayu Rei and Misaki

they are My favorites

reasons

Mayu For Cuteness(Mayu Oh mayu MAYUUUUUUU MAYU Mayu Mayu mayuuuu Maaaaayyuuuuuuuuuu OH S*** MAYUUUU!!! you are cute and i love you)

Rei for Badass Strong Character

Misaki Just beautiful and Serious Girl also her backstory and friendship with Sakuya are amazing

#11 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

this is hard for me XD um it would have to be Ruka closely very closely followed by Misaki. At first I didn't like Ruka, I watched someone play the game years ago and thought Ruka was weak. But playing the game for myself I think she is very brave trying to find out about her memories. She is closely followed by Misaki because Misaki and I have the same attitude XD

a80Suw0.png

#12 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

Misaki and Mio.

I like Misaki 'cause she looks like me a lot so, I can identify myself in her (;

&

I like Mio 'cause her story touched me a lot, and even if she's enervating with her slow gait, I hardly see how anyone couldn't appreciate her <3

• AnimalLover47999 likes this

198003testsakuya.png

#13 OFFLINE   sora2522

sora2522

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmm....this is a hard question to answer...I'm ASSUMING we're choose just based on playable characters (otherwise this would be a whole lot harder to do)

Buuuuuuuut I think my favourite would have to be between Rei and Miku. Rei because she's pretty strong for being able to survive all that crap, finding her dead finace, and moving on after he tells her to let go. Miku for similar reasons, but also because her background really makes you care for her, in my opinion.

Out of the NPCs, I like Kirie, because even after she's lost everything, she still decided to go through with the ritual (...granted, she didn't really have a CHOICE, but minor details). Her and Reika I sympathize with too, what with the whole lost love storyline and whatnot.

#14 OFFLINE   Zuhna

Zuhna

Beardghost

• Spirited Aways
  • 65 posts
  • LocationIsland full of bananas

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

My favorite is Misaki. Her story caught me stronger in FF4 than let's say Ruka's. She also seems very strong woman.

zD527Ay.png

#15 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

Miku. No one surpasses Miku in terms of resilience, usefulness and downright cuteness. You just want to take her home and have her make you onigiri.

• AnimalLover47999 likes this

AAHOrHo.gif

#16 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:20 PM

No matter that the holly had half consumed her, or that nobody could see her behind the blinds: Yashuu sat up straight at her desk. She had recorded everything since the Unleashing, and would finish by describing the construction of the new manor and her intention to seal the rest with carpenters as sacrificial pillars.

Who are you writing this for?

She wrote into the night, ignoring the creeping pain, relating every rite and ceremony.

Nobody. The Kuze shrine is finished. Nobody will read this.

Her brush paused.

Your life has been futile, old woman.

No. Impossible.

She kept writing.

----

Yashuu. Inspired by the memorandum on her desk in the Blind Room. I admire her tenacity even in the face of disaster, and the fact that she still maintained hope for the shrine even when everything looked bleak.

• Yashuu likes this

#17 OFFLINE   Nephthys13

Nephthys13

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

Miku and Miyuki (wierd, I just said, that I like PZ1 least...)

You just have to like Miku. Just look at her eyes :3 She is down-to-earth, kind-hearted, always caring and brave in her own way.

And now to Miyuki. Why didn't you include more of her story in PZ1 or 3 Shibata? Why?! She is so interesting and one of the few characters who we actually see suffering from overexposure. And I want to know which stories she told Miku and Mafuyu! (Damn you Zero Novel...)

#18 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of ad hominems.

• Spirited Aways
  • 715 posts
  • LocationIn a nest made of the Kusabi's hair.

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:00 AM

I could have sworn I'd already answered this but I guess not.

It would probably be a tie for with Miku and Mio.  Miku because she was able to go through so much sadness and pain in her life and still tries to make the most of her life, takes care of Rei after Rei is too traumatized herself to do so (I like Rei as well and think she's a good protagonist), and in the end still has to go through another curse.  She is sweet, kind, lovable, strong, goes through a lot, takes care of someone else who went through a similar loss as her, and she makes Onigiri! <3

Mio because her story is just all too tragic.  Ever since she was little she's had to deal with a sister that couldn't believe her when she would tell her that she feels the same as Mayu and wants to be with her forever as well.  She has felt so guilty ever since Mayu's "accident" and she dedicates most of her childhood and teenage years to making Mayu happy both out of guilt and out of love by sharing the same feelings as Mayu.  She goes through so much to prove to Mayu that she would never leave her and that she wants the exact same thing that Mayu does but in the end Mayu can't accept that and doesn't believe her and she is forced to kill the person she loves the most in the world (her other half).  Afterwards she doesn't know what to do with her life because she has lost her purpose for living and the person who made her the happiest by her own hands.  She suffers from a curse and wants to die so she can fullfill her promise to Mayu and it is just so tragic, so sad, and so depressing seeing everything that she has gone through.  Unlike Miku though she isn't strong enough to try to resist the curse's influence at all and seeks death willingly to be reunited with her sister.  Even though she is confirmed to live at the end she will have to go through her entire life with the guilt and pain of her loss.  The only bright side is that Kei is there to help her through it all and she now has friends in Miku and Rei who will understand what she has gone through and she can learn to open up to others and experience the joys of life that she never would have had with Mayu.  She is a great contrast to how Miku is able to deal with things and everything about her story (as well as 2's story) are one of the most impressive and amazing thiings I've ever seen in a video game and is one of the best tragedies I've ever had the joy and pleasure of experiencing.  It is a true work of art (as are all of the other games as well but this game takes it to infinity and beyond) and I'm very glad I discovered this series because of it.

I really pretty much like all of the characters in this franchise.  The only ones I kind of dislike are Mafuyu (it isn't because of his choice at the end but because he isn't developed nearly enough to make such a decision sympathetic enough to warrant the desicion), and Souya because of everything he put his daughter through all the while not caring that he caused her to get an incurable disease but also to continue to obsess about his stupid mask (However this is more of a case of me disliking him as a person.  As a character I like him.)

#19 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

Miku for her optimism of steel in the face of everything that's happened to her and the few moments where she does let herself feel all the sadness that's accumulated over the years, making her human.  Sayaka in 2nd place for putting her child first as much as possible, no matter what she had to sacrifice.  

#20 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 292 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

miomisa.jpg

Misaki and Mayu :> 

Misaki for being so strong character and Mayu for being my nuts little butterfly freak~<3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users