Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) I really enjoy the soundtrack and i wanted to have it
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:15 PM) no problem! I like it a lot, too, it's very pretty :D
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again

Photo
- - - - -

Day 2 - Least Favourite Game

Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

Day 2

What is your least favourite game? Why?

(Draw it! Write about it! Simply tell us! Post or make a graphic from it!)

#2 OFFLINE   PhoenixTsukino

PhoenixTsukino

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:55 AM

Does not having a least favorite count as an answer? XP

Check out my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/PhoenixTsukino (I make Let's Plays)

#3 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

Shinku no Chou. I do not want to repeat why or people will get mad <_<

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#4 OFFLINE   Meadz

Meadz

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

Spirit Camera: Cursed Memoir.  It's such a short storyline and it didn't manage to scare me at all.  I still play it for the ghost hunting from time to time but it's managed to beat Fatal Frame II for my least favorite award.

#5 OFFLINE   Chasind_Valentine

Chasind_Valentine

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

I haven't played Spirit Camera, but I'm pretty sure that it would be my least favorite. Out of all the ones I have played though, probably Fatal Frame 2 (Not the wiimake of course!

#6 OFFLINE   Magamdy

Magamdy

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

Not saying that I dislike it, but the one I like the least must be Deep Crimson Butterfly. There are a lot of imrpovements that I truly like, but I just can't get into the wii set up of this game, I like the PS2 version much better. And overall there are just some additions that really annoy me, like the ghost hands... 

#7 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

as always FFII both of PS2 and Wii and FFIV

they are just AMAZING!

#8 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

mine would have to be Fatal Frame 1. I have a love hate relation ship with the game. I feel that the game was too short. Was missing a lot of details.

But,what I do like about it is. It was the beginning of an amazing franchise.

3nTf5hf.jpg

a80Suw0.png

#9 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

Spirit Camera, because ( even if I've never played it ) the history doesn't interests me. The caracters do not inspire me and I don't want to play it (:

198003testsakuya.png

#10 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of ad hominems.

• Spirited Aways
  • 715 posts
  • LocationIn a nest made of the Kusabi's hair.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:08 AM

Probably Spirit Camera for me.  It's a great game don't get me wrong but it just requires a bit too much from the player for it to be something you can pick up and play without thinking about it first.

However seeing as Spirit Camera doesn't really compare to the main entries....I'm going to have to go with Fatal Frame IV Mask of the Lunar Eclipse.  It's a really fun game and there are several good things about it but it suffers from several terrible glitches.

Lastly I feel that the location is a waste of space.  Sure Haibara Hospital is creepy and Rougetsu Hall is pretty to look at but there is a whole Island that we could be exploring and we are relegated to these two locations.  My favorite areas in the game are Ruka's house due to how lovely and pleasant it looks, and the Tsukuyomi beach and the lighthouse because of how gorgeous they are.  But you don't get to explore much of the lighthouse and Ruka's house is pretty small.

Edited by AnimalLover47999, 13 November 2015 - 05:09 PM.

#11 OFFLINE   sora2522

sora2522

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:23 PM

Spirit Camera, for sure. It was a good gimmick, but I feel like FF4 and Spirit Camera were literally released for the sake of gimmick (I can't say for FF2 Wii though, as I haven't played it yet). The gameplay for Spirit Camera just kinda sucked. I wasn't expecting to just sit there and watch...I would've loved if it actually sensed where we were physically and moved our character by that, or even giving us proper controls to move us rather than just walking us through.

#12 OFFLINE   Zuhna

Zuhna

Beardghost

• Spirited Aways
  • 65 posts
  • LocationIsland full of bananas

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

I would say Fatal Frame 2 is my least favorite because i don't like the camera in that game very much. Takes way too much time to load some film and its way too slow paced compared to the rest.

zD527Ay.png

#13 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

Obviously I would go with Spirit Camera, due to its sheer lack of content, but... it hardly seems fair to compare it to a main-series entry. So I'm going with 4. It's a good enough game, but it's bugged to hell and back and its story is so full of plot holes you would need to put "beware of steep drop" signs up at every turn... And the atmosphere is nearly non-existent, and there's too much cliche/obvious stuff in there. So 4 it is.

AAHOrHo.gif

#14 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

Taiji had walked straight past the closet without even looking! Mikoto sat back, hands pressed to her mouth so she wouldn't giggle and give herself away.

A soft sound made her go still. Something had moved in the darkness beside her.

"Chiharu?"

"Don't be afraid," another child whispered in her ear. "Take this." Something heavy and cold was pressed into her hands: sharp metal edges, smooth leather.

With a cry, Mikoto tumbled from the closet. She thought she saw girl in white – then the apparition was gone. But Mikoto hadn't imagined it: the camera was still in her hands.

----

I do love FF1, but I really want more detail about the characters (like oh, say, their names) and some subplots and side-stories to speculate about.

#15 OFFLINE   Nephthys13

Nephthys13

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:49 AM

Based on the games I've actually played: Project Zero I

It's scary - yes; it's the first game - yes; do I like it - yes

So why is this my least favourite? Well...first thing:

It's too short. I only spend four hours to beat the game. I know, it's the first in the series and so on...but (at least for me) that is no excuse for being too short.

Second thing:

The attack patterns of the ghosts. Maybe this wouldn't bother me if I'd played this one first. It's just...the ghost are all trying to grab you (okay, besides the Himuro Family Master), no one stands out.

It's a fantastic game with an extremely thick athmosphere. But for me it just lacks something.

#16 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:22 PM

FF2.  I don't find the ritual or disaster that interesting, most characters are irritating, and the fairy tale tone opposed to the pure horror of the first game just isn't my cup of tea.

#17 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 292 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

miiio.jpg

What I've played so far is.. (again crappy Sai drawings :'D)

Project Zero 2: Deep Crimson Butterfly.

For remake, it was supposed to be great, but this.. well I guess you all have heard enough bad things about DBC and I agree ´:>

But don't get me wrong ! I don't hate it, it's just least favourite game what i've played so far :>

#18 OFFLINE   Elyonum

Elyonum

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 120 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:59 AM

Here we go: 

1jkpk6.png

• Hex likes this

bff2gl.jpg

Sweetness~ 

#19 OFFLINE   Chuiga

Chuiga

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 59 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:43 PM

For some reason, I just can't bond with Zero 4. Maybe one reason is that I never didn't have chance to try it. Or maybe it is western looking enviroment as I been used to asian looking places in Zero games. I've watched others playing it and it's not bad at all. It's just the most less interesting for me.

ruka%20copy_zpsxy1ovgfn.jpg

#20 OFFLINE   Spirit Mountain

Spirit Mountain

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 10 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 04 July 2015 - 01:40 PM

"Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir" is my least favorite, only because unlike the other games after I completed it I felt kinda of let down due to how short it was. 

page01_zpslwgrnwxj.jpg

That being said, "Fatal Frame 4: The Mask of the Lunar Eclipse" came a close second because of the final boss fight against Sakuya.  I spent a lot of time playing through the levels, finding items, fighting ghosts and getting the beh-jesus scared out of me during the times I had to run away from her shadow form - especially in the tunnels under the island.  But when it came to the final boss fight I managed to beat Sakuya extremely quickly and with ease which I was really disappointed about. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users