Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
AnimalLover4... : (29 August 2017 - 09:39 PM) How about you?
Kouta Koikawa : (05 September 2017 - 01:26 PM) I remember how this forum used to be active. That was many years ago. We need a new game to make the forum active again.
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:29 AM) How about Fatal Frame Card Game?
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:35 AM) Couldn't find anything about it here
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) But it exist, quite long
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) http://www.fourhman.com/fatalframe/
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 09:05 PM) That card game looks so cool!
Rezz : (08 September 2017 - 09:46 PM) I c u, 2017 exchange
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 10:11 PM) when do the exchanges usually start?
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) It varies, but usually around November
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) Last year started very late because I wasn't planning to run it but then changed my mind
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:36 PM) Maybe will be earlier this year :3c
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:52 PM) (To be clear, I didn't set up the forum this time, I'm assuming Hex did. So thank you, Hex!)
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) There's a Nintendo Direct coming.
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) I'm not holding my breath for it but a teaser for a new FF would be nice.
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It would
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It's happening pretty late at night here, so I doubt I'll stay up and watch it, but I'd be happy to wake up to news
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 08:54 AM) Same for me. At least KT once stated that they have a little something in the works for the Switch and I doubt it'll only be FE: Warriors.
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 10:57 PM) Now that was kinda disappointing. Didn't expect Doom and Wolfenstein. As expected, no FF news, unfortunately. I'm surprised that we didn't get a Smash 4 port announced or any news on Travis Strikes Back.
GreekShadow : (24 September 2017 - 01:19 PM) Did I loose something?Or TGS was too poor this year?Almost nothing new was announced for anything?

Photo
- - - - -

Pop challenge: DCB unused costumes

Deep Crimson Butterfly Mio Amakura Mayu Amakura Fanworks Challenge Guidebook

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:18 PM

We desperately need some more fanworks up in here, so here's a little challenge for anyone interested. As you may be aware, the SnC guidebook featured a bunch of costume designs that weren't used, and some of them are really pretty and, dare I say it, better than some of the unlockable costumes we actually got.

So the challenge is this: make use of these costumes in a quick sketch, or short ficlet, or signature/icon set, or whatever other kind of fanwork you can think of.

Alternatively, draw or write or etc. anything inspired by these quotes from the guidebook:

Conscious of her predisposition to gaining weight easily, [Mio] joined a local ballet class. She came to like the maker of the tutu she bought to use for practise there, and bought clothes from a brand that was in the same keiretsu.

[...]

Mayu also always observed the ballet class, doing sitting gymnastics in the corner, watching Mio the whole time.

Because Mio doing ballet with sad Mayu in the corner seems like the kind of thing that should have spawned a hundred fanworks, and yet hasn't.

Anyone who participates will get five rep points and a custom member title, if they don't have one already. No closing date.

• Hex likes this

#2 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Lighthouse Climber

• Haori Inspector
  • 753 posts
  • LocationZero Stage

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:25 PM

Oh, count me in. Inspired by the above quotes, here's a short fic:

Spoiler

• midwinter, Homuranagi and AnimalLover47999 like this

#3 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

*wipes away a tear* That was beautiful, and I think Mr. Shibata would agree with me. The illustration was both poignant and fitting. You have earned your reputation points this day.

#4 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of Chuck Cunningham Syndrome.

• Spirited Aways
  • 675 posts
  • LocationThe Red Room.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:53 PM

Really good fiction Hex.

#5 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 400 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques and Cafe

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

That was adorable!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deep Crimson Butterfly, Mio Amakura, Mayu Amakura, Fanworks, Challenge, Guidebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users