Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:05 AM) yeah, there are a couple of different versions, i think
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:06 AM) i tried removing the voiceover from the quiet version, and it's okayish, but it affects the music a bit too because the melody line is someone humming instead of an instrument
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:13 AM) anyway, it's here if you want it!
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) thanks a lot for everything mid :)
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) I really enjoy the soundtrack and i wanted to have it
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:15 PM) no problem! I like it a lot, too, it's very pretty :D
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!

Photo
- - - - -

Day 1 - Favourite Game

Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Abyss

Abyss

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:02 PM

For me, I think Fatal Frame 3 is the best game. The graphics are great, the voice acting wasn't completely horrible in English (and it was great in Japanese!), and I looooved Tsukiko's song! My friends and I used to quote Reika's lines from the last battle.

Anyways, I drew this yeaaaars ago:

Spoiler

• AnimalLover47999 likes this

#22 OFFLINE   Elyonum

Elyonum

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 120 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:49 AM

Why that would be: 

281cuw.png

bff2gl.jpg

Sweetness~ 

#23 OFFLINE   Chuiga

Chuiga

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 59 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:35 PM

Project Zero 2 or Fatal Frame 2 if you prefer, is my all time favorite game of them all. It was the first one I've played so it has

a special part in my heart.

mio%20copy_zpsyfpcvaxg.jpg

#24 OFFLINE   Spirit Mountain

Spirit Mountain

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 10 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 04 July 2015 - 01:24 PM

Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-04%20at%2014.02.

I really like this game, despite the fact that I've never played it, because I can relate to the whole suicide thing.  Lots of people have committed suicide in my town and not to wierd people out, but I came close to doing it a few times during the depression I had when I was younger.  Due to all of that, I really like this game as while suicide is typically a taboo subject most of the time in media, in this game they at least treat it with respect by incorporating the story element of shrine maidens who are there with those who kill themselves during their last moments.  And these shrine maidens can also take the pain of the these people into themselves in order to bring their souls peace.  I really like that.

#25 OFFLINE   FeraN

FeraN

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:55 PM

I postponed starting this challenge for some time simply because the first question is hard to answer; all the three games I've played have been good and have something done better than others. I also haven't played all of them same amount of time, so from that point it's bit unfair to rate them yet. Especially since my current playthrough for the 3rd game is still unfinished, and been so long since my last playthrough that I can for example barely remember how fun the last hours were.

But not able to finish it for some time, I decided to simply choose based on the current feeling. And because of that my favourite would be FF2: DCB. Why? For once, because it is very enjoyable to play for most of time. I have finished it three times and still haven't grown bored, instead trying to complete the spirit list. The gameplay is much smoother than what I remember from the original game, and I think it took the best gameplay elements from FF4 and fixed them better. The fighting is smooth, I prefer over-the-shoulder view to the fixed angles, and the pretty graphics really bring the village even more alive. I also gotta love the more detailed character designs. And second, the ritual, the story and the setting have always been my favourites in the series so far. Even if the story is basically just about finding and losing Mayu all over again, the background and the village's history make up for that, making the whole place so interesting and exciting that you just want to explore every corner to gather all the information. It is not a perfect game, not at all, eg. with the lack of random battles and scares and the lame Haunted House mode, but it has gotten me to play it more than the others combined together. Something about the twins' tragic trip to the village and its even more haunting story keeps bringing me back~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users