Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 09:53 PM) I'll try this on for now.
midwinter : (10 November 2018 - 09:53 PM) and with html you'll want to add a <br> at the end of every line where you want a line break, too
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 09:56 PM) Alright! I got it.
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 09:57 PM) And thanks for the tip. And the help.
midwinter : (10 November 2018 - 09:57 PM) No problem! Glad you got it working!
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:04 PM) "...I have walked among men and angels for three thousand years. Time has no end... no beginning... no purpose. I wander the earth, seeking forgiveness for my horrible crimes against God and man. I live to see death and destruction, evil... over the light, but the light cannot be extinguished. I live in a prison of my own demise.' I am lost...in time"
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:05 PM) Oops..
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:07 PM) Mid? Do you see huge letters in the shoutbox?
midwinter : (10 November 2018 - 10:18 PM) just regular size
midwinter : (10 November 2018 - 10:18 PM) i think that's something that happens on mobile, i'm pretty sure i've seen it before
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:23 PM) Oh, okay. Cant i delete posts in the shoutbox?
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:24 PM) I mean my own comments
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:28 PM) I guess not.
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:29 PM) Well, I gotta go. Once again, thanks for your help earlier.
NuMetalWolf : (12 November 2018 - 09:59 AM) Man, how. Depressing.
NuMetalWolf : (14 November 2018 - 04:06 AM) God, this place is empty.
Kicksville : (15 November 2018 - 01:52 AM) more room for ghosts
Chou : (15 November 2018 - 01:54 PM) It is empty-ish.... but we're also over on the Discord server :)
Rezz : (15 November 2018 - 07:52 PM) Discord kind of took over for the Shoutbox
Rezz : (15 November 2018 - 07:52 PM) Also the fandom is more or less dead but hey

Photo
- - - - -

References for Reika's tattoos?

Fatal Frame III Project Zero III Reika Kuze Request

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Miyu Kiryu

Miyu Kiryu

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:55 AM

I'm cosplaying Reika in a couple weeks, and I'm working hard to get my costume done in time. I'm using a body suit, and I need to paint the tattoos over it. But I'm having a really hard time finding any good reference pictures for the design. I know in the game they're described as snakes and holly, but I can't find a clear picture to copy them from. Can anyone help? Even if you just know of a cutscene that shows them well, that'll help too.

:icon_reika2:

#2 OFFLINE   NightmarePictures001

NightmarePictures001

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 183 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:48 AM

I heard a lot of people just use their imagination with that, or find really good photos of Reika. Sorry I wasn't more helpful ><.

#3 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,194 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:20 AM

I'm on my phone so I can't post a link, but if you look up "Tattoo Altar" on the wiki there's a nice picture of the tattooed skin that might be useful. There's also a render of Reika on her article page, though not very close up. You could also have a dig through "Category: Images of Reika Kuze" to see if there's anything good. I think the best look you get at her tattoos in-game is in the opening cutscene; older versions of VLC media player can watch cutscenes direct from the .bin file on the disc, and that would be the highest possible quality. (Still very annoyed that stopped working in later updates. >:[) There are also some extreme close-ups of the tattoo spreading in the Unleashing cutscene, I think, which might be useful for detail. I hope some of this is useful!

#4 OFFLINE   Yashuu

Yashuu

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 312 posts
  • LocationNaked under a haori

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

Magamdy ripped the textures from FF3 a while ago iirc. If you ask him he might be able to find the textures used in game for the tattoos.

ZR9JeXg.gif
i will jiggle into your soul

#5 OFFLINE   Magamdy

Magamdy

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

Hey, still need help with this?

#6 OFFLINE   Miyu Kiryu

Miyu Kiryu

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:47 AM

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the advice! And sorry for not replying. I was so busy and stressed out that I didn't get the chance. I did the tattoos as best I could from the images I could find, but I think I might add more as I find more details. Sadly I left my camera's memory card at home, so I only got one photo with my phone. TAT But since it's a body suit I can slip it back on sometime around the house for better photos. ^u^ 

Hey, still need help with this?

If you have any good textures showing Reika, that would still be a huge help since I'm planning to add more! Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame III, Project Zero III, Reika Kuze, Request

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users