Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (20 January 2019 - 12:45 PM) When does it play without the singing? I don't think I remember that
GregZerO : (20 January 2019 - 09:41 PM) Hmmm you know when ...... and mich agree to sleep with the rope and invistgate?And then earthquacke?A version of ophilia plays during those events
GregZerO : (20 January 2019 - 09:42 PM) and also the one at the "old lake spot" when the reveal happens,a cute version of ophelia song
GregZerO : (20 January 2019 - 09:44 PM) i was looking for both of them but i couldn't find them anywhere  :unsure:
midwinter : (21 January 2019 - 05:07 AM) :thinking:
midwinter : (21 January 2019 - 05:08 AM) I thought it was just the regular theme song when Michi sleeps with the rope, but I'll check
midwinter : (21 January 2019 - 05:09 AM) And during the earthquake wasn't it the other way round, Mary singing ophelia's song without accompaniment?
midwinter : (21 January 2019 - 05:14 AM) There's a file here with the theme that plays in the trailer and a lot of the scenes, is that the one you mean? http://bcl.rpen.us/c...ed-title-theme/
GregZerO : (21 January 2019 - 07:29 PM) Ohhhh thank you!This is the one!The earthquake scene i was talking about was the one where the rope is being cut
GregZerO : (21 January 2019 - 07:30 PM) I am pretty sure that there is one more version, when the "reveal happens",a more quiet version of it hmm
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:05 AM) yeah, there are a couple of different versions, i think
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:06 AM) i tried removing the voiceover from the quiet version, and it's okayish, but it affects the music a bit too because the melody line is someone humming instead of an instrument
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:13 AM) anyway, it's here if you want it!
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) thanks a lot for everything mid :)
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) I really enjoy the soundtrack and i wanted to have it
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:15 PM) no problem! I like it a lot, too, it's very pretty :D
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"

Privacy Policy

Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.

Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.

Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.

Cookies
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.